Synchro Saskatchewan Coaching Courses
Synchro Sask is pleased to offer a AquaGO! Instructors Workshop Sept 29-30, 2018 in Regina, Saskatchewan.
- Candidates must be aged 15 years or older by the last day of the AquaGO! Instructor Workshop to be eligible to register and 16 years of age to be evaluated and certified.
- The candidate must register for the workshop via www.artisticswimmingcoach.ca and pay the $50 fee to access the pre-workshop materials and includes CAS AquaGO! materials, content, 1 year membership to the site, and administration costs, and pay the provincial association course fees.
- Mandatory Pre-Workshop assignments must be completed by the candidate prior to attending the Instructor Workshop.
- To view the mandatory Pre-Workshop materials, log in to your profile in artisticswimmingcoach.ca.
- Click “My Status” from the top menu for all the links and to upload your certificates and necessary information.
- You will receive all the materials required for the workshop via your artisticswimmingcoach.ca membership by the Thursday evening prior to the workshop.
Canada Artistic Swimming Fee - $50.00
Synchro Saskatchewan Fee - $125.00
Cheques payable to Synchro Saskatchewan or email money transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Cheques will be cashed upon completion of pre-requisites)
Evaluation Fee - $40.00
(Payable to SS prior to be evaluated)
DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS SEPT 24, 2018!
We are also pleased to offer a Competition Intro Course for coaches on Oct 12-14, 2018 in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. For more information or to register please contact Taya Amundson at email@example.com.
Synchro Saskatchewan Fee - $220.00
DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS OCT 3, 2018!