Chair: Carol Chernishenko
Mandate: To coordinate all competitions sanctioned by Synchro Saskatchewan.
- To provide effective development of meet volunteers.
- To provide support to the clubs hosting competitions.
- To provide athletes with a competition environment that meets national and provincial standards.
- To host financially viable competition’s that meet the national and provincial standards.
The Competitions Committee is composed of the following:
- Competitions Committee Chair
- Scoring Coordinator
- Awards and Trophies Coordinator
- At least one representative from each host club
- Create the annual competition schedule and determine appropriate hosting sites for each competition through consultation with Club Representatives.
- Ensure all competitions are conducted according to Synchro Saskatchewan rules.
- Maintain and update the Meet Management Guide (MMG) annually.
- Maintain and update the Major Event Guide (MEG) as needed.
- Provide support to the Host Club for each meet.
- Execute the duties assigned in the MMG for each meet.
- Submit a written report for the AGM to summarize the activities of the Committee for the year.
- Obtain computer scorers for each meet.
- rovide training for computer scorers.
- Provide training for meet scorekeepers.
- Liaison with Synchro Canada regarding the computer scoring program.
- Work with the Technical Director to ensure the inventory of ribbons, medals, trophies and plaques for provincial competitions is maintained.