High Performance Committee
Chair: Kristie Schmidt
Mandate: To promote, encourage, and support the development and delivery of programs for High Performance Athletes.
- To support coaching development opportunities for coaches interested in coaching at a national level.
- To provide additional training opportunities for all athletes identified in the High Performance program.
- To improve the standing of Saskatchewan athletes at Divisionals, Nationals and Canada Games.
- To provide support for athletes vying for spots on Canadian National Teams.
- To recruit and mentor coaching staff for the next Canada Games.
- To provide athletes assistance to identified High Performance Excellence Athletes.
- To provide Professional Development opportunities for officials who judge at Divisional and National Championships and for those officials working towards that level.
- To integrate LTAD into the High Performance Excellence and Talent Identification streams.