The President is the administrative and official head of the Association. The President has many varied responsibilities.
- Serves as the Chair of the Board of Directors.
- Is an ex-officio member of all Standing Committees.
- Calls Executive, Board of Director, Annual General and special meetings of the Association and preside at them except where the Board has designated otherwise.
- Prepares and ensures notices of meetings and agendas of meetings as required.
- Ensure the Board is kept informed of all matters pertaining to the Association.
- Ensure that the policies of the Board are implemented in the management of the Association.
- Is one of the signing officers of the Association.
- Signs all contracts and documents on behalf of the Association.
- Ensure all the motions or decisions made by the Board are carried out.
- Supervises the operation of the Association office and the Executive Director.
- Represent the Association as required; i.e. Sask Sport, provincial government, Synchro Canada, other provincial and national bodies.
- Is responsible for all business pertaining to the Annual General Meeting.
- Prepares an annual report to the Synchro Canada Annual General Meeting.
- To prepare an annual report of the Association.
- The President has such other powers and duties as may from time to time be assigned by the Executive and/or Board, including the power to make decisions in an emergency in the absence of the Executive.